2.Pi.Roll 2.Pi.Roll

Great game theme!

This game was quite fun to play. What I really loved was the ability to move around a circle, & the fact that it has something to do with pi. I'm enthusiastic about pi, & have memorized many of its' digits. Plus, there are 3 different game modes to keep things varied! Well done!

Vote: 5/5

Super Hitler Brothers Super Hitler Brothers

Good ; in its' early stages...

I kind of found it hard to tell they were Jews he was jumping onto, but you did
a good job making it accurate on a basic level. I see you mentioned you would
you would add more groups of people, and make the colors/background more
bleak. I didn't quite play long enough to get stuck anywhere, but the objective
was easy to get. I'm not offended by it, and you shouldn't let anyone get to you
if they get "offended" & attack you. This is your idea for a game, and nobody
has the right to disparage you for it. Besides, the people need to know this was
a real thing that happened, right?
I look forward to your upcoming improvements.

Review: 3.5/5

furmensakume responds:

Thank you. I understand the sprites are odd and I honestly hated the fact that my placeholder Hitler looked like a baby Hitler jumping on adults. I currently have the sprites for the gays, jews, gypsies and even the revised Hitler in the current revision as well as coming up with annoying and irritating audio at the beginning of each stage. The best way I can make the controversial game into a history lesson I think.

However, people have a right to be offended by it and they have the right to chew my ass out over the game regardless of what they think or why they think it. It won't make me stop developing this game even if it gets blammed by Newgrounds, that just means it becomes a downloadable SWF to place on the Paradoxical Gaming site (on BlogSpot). Getting blammed would probably be a good thing considering then I could say screw it and make the game as large as I want :)

Bubble Pop Bubble Pop

Great, simplistic game!

I like many of this game's features. I like the slingshot effect you're supposed to shoot
the green object with. I like the reasonable goals for each level. And I really like the
active online leaderboard. Shame I'm currently 1 of only 4 to be on it.

To Improve On: Try working w/ the rate of speed decrease on the green object, and
maybe add changing backgrounds that either change per each level, or give the
personal option to make the backgrounds how the player wants it. :)

Vote: 3/5

Zombie Match Zombie Match

Well-rounded game!

I like how this game is in close resemblance to Bejeweled & Block Destroyer. This game
also has limitations & versatilities that are unique to its' specific programming. On another
note, it's even better that it's available on the App Store! I might just play this the next time
I'm out visiting my grandparents! :)

Vote: 5/5
Review: 5/5

OnLine OnLine

Simplistic, but fun.

Being a man who enjoys spending hours doing things like this, I found
this game very enjoyable. It takes some getting used to, but after my
2nd try, I became really good at it. Games like this, where I can learn
quickly & stick with it to become so pro at it are what I really like to see.

Review: 4/5

Gemollection Level Pack Gemollection Level Pack

I feel so dumb lol.

Well done, sir! You did an excellent job making this a challenging game!
I didn't make it past level 2 without giving up. The world needs more games
like this. More strategy, more brain work instead of handwork - like yours!
Love it!

tom talking cat2 tom talking cat2

I love this game!

I don't believe this! This wonderful app/game has made its' way to Newgrounds! Both me and
my uncle love this game. It's so different having a mouse to click these things instead of my finger.
Nothing compares to spam-clicking Tom's face to knock him out for a few seconds.
Great job!

Overall: 5/5 ; 5/5.

Balloon Shooter Balloon Shooter

Simple, but fun.
I like the concept of shooting at the balloons & using the mouse to move/shoot. No confusing AWSD controls or things like that. I'm not sure if there's a time limit or score limit though.

I noticed the framerate when I moved the crosshair seemed a bit choppy, like the FPS(frames per second). Maybe I'm just expecting too much though. If you can't fix it, that's fine.
Good job, though. Please keep making more games, especially mouse-oriented ones.

Votes: 3/5 ; 3/5

21 Balloons 21 Balloons

:) :3 ^_^

Aww this is so sweet!

Simple Catapult Game Simple Catapult Game

I got a score of...

0VER 5000!!

btw, ya might wanna try adding highscores

sonidd1 responds:

I will see to that in the next Simple Catapult Game.